We have phrased some terms of Agreement in the context format below. You should read the entire Agreement because all of the terms are important and together create a legal agreement that, once accepted by you, applies to you.
Our legal disclaimer: The information contained in this site is for general guidance on matters of interest only
All information in this Site is provided “as is”, with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, no warranties of performance, merchantability and trueness for a particular purpose.
Certain contents in this site connects to others others on internet which maintained by third parties over whom Dr Amos has no control. Dr Amos makes no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained in other web sites.
1. By using our services “You agree”, or by submitting your information to Dr Amos.
2. You warrant that the consent of any of your data subject personal information shall be disclosed
3. You understand and agree that the personal information may in appropriate circumstances reside and be processed outside South Africa
4. Dr Amos is not liable for any damages (including direct, indirect, consequential, incidental and exemplary) in the event that this site is unavailable to users
5. These terms and conditions are subject to warranties and liabilities that cannot by law be disclaimed
6. Dr Amos will not be liable for any loss caused by the failure to complete the questionnaire.
7. These terms and conditions are subject to change at the sole discretion of Dr Amos
8. You may not sell or modify the material or reproduce, display, distribute, or otherwise use the material available on this website in any way for any public.
9. No refund for any payment that has already made to Dr Amos to perform the process.
10. The user agrees and acknowledges that the information provided by him/her is accurate and mama will have no reliability wrong information furnished to her by user in terms of wrong reading or No results.
You should report anyone you suspect to be a scam spiritual healer,Tradition healer, or Herbalist and native doctor.